Hands-on activities enabling learners to practice what is learned in the course.
Expert-led live labs providing learners with hands-on instruction.
Our team will help resolve any issues that occur during and after the course.
- Do you want to create your own reports and dashboards?
- Unable to access data needed to measure indicators?
- Unable to monitor project results in real-time?
- Having difficulty sharing your dashboards?
- Is it difficult to report on your project's activities and impacts?
Power BI is the right solution for you
Describe self-service BI
Describe the Power BI suite of products.
Connect to data sources and optimize data models
Shape and combine data from different sources
Create reports and manage solutions
Connect to data stores using Power BI
Describe the Power BI developer API
Describe the Power BI mobile app
3 days of live online instructor-led training
Certificate of Achievement
- Lesson 1: Introduction to business intelligence
- Lesson 2: Introduction to data analysis
- Lesson 3: Introduction to data visualization
- Lesson 4: Overview of self-service BI
- Lesson 5: Considerations for self-service BI
- Lesson 6: Microsoft tools for self-service BI
- Lab: Exploring an Enterprise BI solution
- Lesson 1: Power BI
- Lesson 2: The Power BI Service
- Lab: Creating a Power BI dashboard
- Lesson 1: Using Excel as a data source for Power BI
- Lesson 2: The Power BI data model
- Lesson 3: Using databases as a data source for Power BI
- Lesson 4: The Power BI Service
- Lab: Importing data into Power BI
- Lesson 1: Power BI Desktop queries
- Lesson 2: Shaping data
- Lesson 3: Combining data
- Lab: Shaping and combining data
- Lesson 1: Relationships
- Lesson 2: DAX queries
- Lesson 3: Calculations and measures
- Lab: Modeling data
- Lesson 1: Creating Power BI reports
- Lesson 2: Managing a Power BI solution
- Lab: Creating a Power BI report
- Lesson 1: Cloud data
- Lesson 2: Connecting to Analysis Services
- Lab: Direct connectivity
- Lesson 1: The Power BI API
- Lesson 2: Custom visuals
- Lab: Using marketplace visualizations
- Lesson 1: Power BI mobile apps
- Lesson 2: Using the Power BI mobile app
What if I have questions after I complete the course?
We will address queries during and after the course.
How soon after enrolling will I get access to the content?
The LMS access will be available instantly, and you will be able to access the all of the course information, activities, and lesson labs.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
You will have lifetime access to the course material.