Hands-on activities enabling learners to practice what is learned in the course.
You will have access to the course material 24/7, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
Our team will help resolve any issues that may occur during and after the course.
This course assumes you've never worked with Microsoft Excel in your life, or you are upgrading from a previous version. Your professional trainer will start you at the very beginning: installing the program, creating your first workbook, and entering data. Before you know it, you'll be using Excel like a pro, including its advanced functions. You will have the expertise you need to impress the boss at work. You can also use this essential application to accomplish all kinds of tasks for your personal life or business.
Creating a Microsoft Excel Workbook
Using the Ribbon
Entering Data in Worksheets
Working with rows, columns and cells
Using Formulas in Microsoft Excel
Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
Creating charts and graphs
The Backstage View
The Quick Access Toolbar
7 hours of live Instructor-led training
Certificate of Achievement
Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- Starting Microsoft Excel
- Creating a Workbook
- Saving a Workbook
- The Status Bar
- Adding and Deleting Worksheets
- Copying and Moving Worksheets
- Changing the Order of Worksheets
- Closing a Workbook
- Exercise 1: Creating a Microsoft Excel Workbook
- Exercise 2: Exploring the Ribbon
- Introduction to the Backstage View
- Opening a Workbook
- New Workbooks and Excel Templates
- Exercise 4: Select, Open and Save a Template Agenda
- Printing Worksheets
- Exercise 5: Print a Worksheet
- Adding Your Name to Microsoft Excel
- Adding a Theme to Microsoft Excel
- Adding Common Commands
- Adding Additional Commands with the Customize Dialog Box
- Adding Ribbon Commands or Groups
- Exercise 6: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Entering Text
- Adding and Deleting Cells
- Adding a Hyperlink
- Add WordArt to a Worksheet
- Using AutoComplete
- Exercise 7: Entering Text and Using AutoComplete
- Entering Numbers and Dates
- Using the Fill Handle
- Exercise 8: Entering Numbers and Dates
- Selecting Range of Cells
- Hiding Worksheets
- Adding Color to Worksheet Tabs
- Adding Themes to Workbooks
- Exercise 9: Customize a Workbook Using Tab Colors and Themes
- Adding a Watermark
- The Font Group
- Exercise 10: Working with Font Group Commands
- The Alignment Group
- Exercise 11: Working with Alignment Group Commands
- The Number Group
- Exercise 12: Working with Number Group Commands
- Math Operators and the Order of Operations
- Entering Formulas
- AutoSum (and Other Common Auto-Formulas)
- Copying Formulas and Functions
- Relative, Absolute, and Mixed Cell References
- Exercise 13: Working with Formulas
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Deleting Rows and Columns
- Transposing Rows and Columns
- Setting Row Height and Column Width
- Hiding and Unhiding Rows and Columns
- Splitting the Worksheet Window
- Freezing Panes
- Exercise 14: Working with Rows and Columns
- Find and Replace
- Exercise 15: Using Find and Replace
- Using the Clipboard
- Exercise 16: Using the Clipboard
- Exercise 17: Using Format Painter
- Managing Comments
- Smart Lookup
- Setting Margins
- Setting Page Orientation
- Setting the Print Area
- Print Scaling (Fit Sheet on One Page)
- Printing Headings on Each Page/Repeating Headers and Footers
- Headers and Footers
- Exercise 18: Preparing to Print
What if I have questions after I complete the course?
We will address queries during and after the course.
How soon after enrolling will I get access to the content?
The LMS access will be available instantly, and you will be able to access the all of the course information, activities, and lesson labs.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
You will have lifetime access to the course material.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any major credit card and a receipt will be issued to you automatically via email.