Hands-on activities enabling learners to practice what is learned in the course.
Course material available 24/7, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
Our team will help resolve any issues that may occur during and after the course.
Create pivot tables and charts
Learn to trace precedents and dependents
Convert text and validate and consolidate data
Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks
Create, use, edit, and manage macros
Import and export data
7 hours of live Instructor-led training
Certificate of Achievement
- Exercise Files
- Live Online
- 1.1 Creating Pivot Tables
- 1.2 More PivotTable Functionality
- 1.3 Inserting Slicers
- 1.4 Multi-Select Option in Slicers
- 1.5 PivotTable Enhancements
- 1.6 Working with Pivot Tables
- 1.7 Inserting Pivot Charts
- 1.8 More Pivot Table Functionality
- Exercise 1: Working with Pivot Tables
- 2.1 Tracing Precedents
- Exercise 2: Tracing Precedents
- 2.2 Tracing Dependents
- Exercise 3: Tracing Dependents
- 2.3 Showing Formulas
- 3.1 Converting Text to Columns
- 3.2 Linking to External Data
- Exercise 4: Converting Text to Columns
- 3.3 Controlling Calculation Options
- 3.4 Data Validation
- Exercise 5: Using Data Validation
- 3.5 Consolidating Data
- Exercise 6: Consolidating Data
- 3.6 Goal Seek
- Exercise 7: Using Goal Seek
- 4.1 Protecting Worksheets and Workbooks
- Exercise 9: Password Protecting a Worksheet
- Exercise 10: Password Protecting Ranges in a Worksheet
- 4.2 Marking a Workbook as Final
- 5.1 Recording Macros
- Exercise 11: Recording a Macro
- 5.2 Running Macros
- 5.3 Editing Macros
- 5.4 Adding Macros to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Exercise 12: Adding a Macro to the Quick Access Toolbar
- 6.1 Sparklines
- Exercise 13: Inserting and Customizing Sparklines
- 6.2 Using Microsoft Translator
- 6.3 Preparing a Workbook for Internationalization and Accessibility
- 6.4 Importing and Exporting Files
- Exercise 14: Importing Text Files
- Exercise 15: Copying Data from Excel to Word
- Exercise 16: Copying Charts from Excel to Word
- A1.1 Using the Cloud
- Exercise 17: Using the Cloud
This course went through all of the additional activities beyond basic and intermediate functions that I wanted to learn and will continue to use on a regula...Read More
This course went through all of the additional activities beyond basic and intermediate functions that I wanted to learn and will continue to use on a regular basis in business. The instructor, Leza, was wonderful. She was knowledgeable on every subject and taught at a good pace so that I understood all concepts. Accessing the course and practicing the exercises were easy. I highly recommend Agile Data Labs courses and will be taking more courses in the future.Read Less
What if I have questions after I complete the course?
We will address queries during and after the course.
How soon after enrolling will I get access to the content?
The LMS access will be available instantly, and you will be able to access the all of the course information, activities, and lesson labs.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
You will have lifetime access to the course material.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any major credit card and a receipt will be issued to you automatically via email.