Hands-on activities enabling learners to practice what is learned in the course.
Course material available 24/7, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
Our team will help resolve any issues that may occur during and after the course.
Through 57 lectures and over 9-hours of content, this course will take you through using functions in everyday work environments. Professional financial functions are covered including payments, future value, and depreciation. Students will learn statistical functions such as averages, percentiles, and regression.
How to import and export data to and from Excel
How to create various charts and graphs
Effectively create and use functions and formulas
Import and export data
Create and effectively use Pivot Tables
How to use Excel for data analysis
9 hours of self-paced content
Certificate of Achievement
Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- Demo Files
- Exercise Files
- 1.1 Prerequisites of the Course and Version of Excel
- 1.2 Course Structure
- 2.1 Functions - Part 1
- 2.2 Functions - Part 2
- 2.3 Autosum
- 3.1 How Date and Time Works
- 3.2 Basic Date and Time Functions
- 3.3 Complex Date and Time Functions
- 4.1 Using Text Functions - Part 1
- 4.2 Using Text Functions - Part 2
- 5.1 Using Logical Functions
- 5.2 Exercise 01
- 6.1 HLOOKUP Function
- 6.2 VLOOKUP Function
- 6.3 Exercise 02
- 7.1 Financial Functions and Terminology
- 7.2 Personal Financial Functions
- 7.3 Professional Financial Functions
- 7.4 Depreciation
- 7.5 Exercise 03
- 8.1 Statistical Functions for Description - Part 1
- 8.2 Statistical Functions for Description - Part 2
- 8.3 Statistical Functions for Forecasting - Part 1
- 8.4 Statistical Functions for Forecasting - Part 2
- 8.5 Exercise 04
- 8.6 One Click Forecasting
- 8.7 Statistical Functions for Inference
- 9.1 Connecting to Other Workbooks
- 9.2 Connecting to Access Databases
- 9.3 Connecting to Web Data Sources
- 9.4 Get and Transform
- 9.5 Exercise 05
- 10.1 Introduction to Tables
- 10.2 Working with Tables
- 10.3 Table References
- 10.4 Table Styles
- 10.5 Exercise 06
- 11.1 Introduction to Pivot Tables
- 11.2 Working with Pivot Tables
- 11.3 Filters and Slicers
- 11.4 Pivot Charts
- 11.5 Exercise 07
- 12.1 What If Analysis
- 12.2 Scenario Manager
- 12.3 Goal Seek
- 12.4 Solver
- 12.5 Exercise 08
- 13.1 Area Charts
- 13.2 Surface Charts
- 13.3 Radar Charts
- 13.4 Bubble Charts
- 13.5 Sparklines
- 13.6 Stock Charts
- 13.7 Exercise 09
- 14.1 Introduction to Excel Web App
- 14.2 Using the Excel Web App
- 15.1 Closing Message
What if I have questions after I complete the course?
We will address queries during and after the course.
How soon after enrolling will I get access to the content?
The LMS access will be available instantly, and you will be able to access the all of the course information, activities, and lesson labs.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
You will have lifetime access to the course material.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any major credit card and a receipt will be issued to you automatically via email.